مقدمة عن التعليم عن بعد. مقدمة شاملة عن التعليم الالكتروني
| "Distance education in Australian higher education — a history"
|| Teaching family therapy in an electronic age
| Journal of Southeast Asian Education, Vol
|| "Alleviating the Senses of Isolation and Alienation in the Virtual World: Socialization in Distance Education"
The Arts in Psychotherapy, 37, 106-111.
- الفرق بين التعليم عن بعد..والتعليم التقليدي
- Teachers and Machines: The Classroom Use of Technology Since 1920, pp 27—50• Bunker, "The History of Distance Education through the Eyes of the International Council for Distance Education," in Michael Grahame Moore, William G
- التعليم عن بعد: نقاط القوة ونقاط الضعف
- "The Promise and Failure of Educational Television in a Statewide System: Delaware, 1964—1971
- التعليم عن بُعد
- Community Backgrounds of Education: A Textbook and Educational Sociology, pp 249—250• Pittman, Correspondence Study in the American University: A Second Historiographical Perspective, in Michael Grahame Moore, William G
| Teachers and Machines: The Classroom Use of Technology Since 1920, pp 19—26• Carey, Forms and Forces in University Adult Education Brookline, MA: Center for the Study of Liberal Education for Adults, 1961 , 18-19
|A comparison of distance education instructional methods in occupational therapy
|| Gold, Larry; Maitland, Christine 1999
Casey, Anne Marie; Lorenzen, Michael 2010.
- مقدمة وخاتمة بحث عن التعليم عن بعد
- Clark, "The Correspondence School—Its Relation to Technical Education and Some of Its Results," Science 1906 24 611 pp 327-8, 332, 333
- التعليم عن بُعد
- Occupational Therapy International, 8 2 , 96-106
- خاتمة بحث عن التعليم
- Distance education began in the nineteenth century when the method of learning by correspondence appeared through the postal services, which used to transfer printed and written study material between teachers and students, with the emergence of radio and the beginning of radio broadcasting, radio was used in distance education and the voice component was the biggest influence in the education process And people were able to record and broadcast many educational programs, with the advancement of science television and video cassette appeared and the availability of distance education through sound, image and satellites